The flagship event for the life sciences sector in Wales will return to the Wales Millennium Centre on 1-2 March 2016.
Attend BioWales 2016:
- To hear from keynote speakers, industry experts and life sciences investors;
- To browse the exhibition area, held again this year in the magnificent Wales Millennium Centre foyer location, make new contacts and identify new business opportunities;
- To benefit from high-value networking and deal making opportunities you can take part in 1-to-1 meetings via the online business partnering system – meet with companies, buyers, investors, academics and a host of other delegates from Wales, UK and Europe;
- To enjoy a vibrant evening of networking and entertainment at the drinks reception and Gala Dinner on the Millennium Centre stage.
BioWales 2015 focused on the life sciences supply chain providing practical commercial opportunities for growth through novel routes to market in the private sector and NHS. An international line-up of speakers and industry experts delivered keynote addresses and led the showcase presentations and discussions around supply chain focussing on pharma and regenerative medicine, with active collaboration from the NHS and retail healthcare sectors. Record numbers of sponsors and exhibitors benefited from commercial opportunities, as did those taking part in quality, productive partnering meetings.
Announcements made at BioWales 2015 included:
- The GE Open Innovation Village in Cardiff
- A new £3m fund to create commercial opportunities from Welsh life sciences research
- The launch of Renishaw Plc’s Global Centre of Excellence for Healthcare based in South Wales
- The winner of the Geldards LLP sponsored Dragons’ Den style competition – Cotton Mouton Diagnostics